MomMye
 Today, I have two reasons to be really happy...

 


My daughter Sam's exam results were all given today. Out of three subjects, one is perfect and the other have just very minimal mistakes. It's her first time to attend school that's why I'm so excited and so very happy because she didn't disappoint me. Kuddos to my girl! 












Another reason is, I was able to cook nice tasting food!  I could say it's nice because my kids loved it, i could tell because if they like the food.. they eat more than the usual serving. And it'a already an achievement for me whose not a great cook.

When I was still single, Kitchen is my most hated part of the house but since I got married I've been forced to like the Kitchen because I need to prepare nutritious foods for the kids. Especially now that I'm the one personally handling this. Thank God I do have a PC/internet and recipe sites (with video) are available on the net to view and  that I can follow.  Just sharing my happiness..

The Best 30-Minute RecipeRachael Ray 365: No Repeats--A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners (A 30-Minute Meal Cookbook)The South Beach Diet Cookbook
0 Responses

Post a Comment